This website uses small files called cookies which help us to improve browsing experience. This describes in detail what cookies are and their function:
- If you disable the cookies we use, this may affect your browsing experience on our website.
1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored by your browser on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, and generally on your device.
Each cookie contains information such as the name of the website it comes from, its “lifespan” (i.e., how long it will stay on your device), and a value, which is usually a number.
Essentially, cookies allow each website to store various anonymous information such as the visitor’s preferences or the frequency of visits to the website.
In this website, cookies are used for easier navigation of users on the website, to better adapt it to your interests and needs, and to improve its use and functionality. For example, when a user visits a website with open comments, a cookie helps them a link to the feedback form.
In addition, cookies are used to compile anonymous traffic statistics. We cannot verify your personal identity from cookies. Cookies are stored exclusively on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) and the website does not maintain any file or database with your personal data.
2. How cookies are used on this website.
The following types of cookies can be created by visiting this website.
- Absolutely necessary (technically) Cookies
- Cookies to improve the performance of the website
- Cookies for anonymous traffic statistics
- Cookies for Google Analytics features
- Other cookies from third parties (e.g., Facebook Pixel)
In any case, Cookies we use never store sensitive information such as passwords, credit, or debit card details, etc.
3. Disable cookies in your browser
Usually, web browsers are configured to accept all cookies. If you wish, it is possible to set your browser not to accept cookies from a specific website, to be notified when it stores cookies, or not to accept cookies at all.
However, if you choose to disable cookies for our website, we may not be able to properly provide you with all the features offered by our website. For example, the commenting service will not be able to tell if you are logged in, so you may not be able to comment.
To learn more about cookie settings in different browsers, you may find the following links useful. Alternatively, click on the “Help” option of your browser or refer to the information of the specific program.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
4. Useful links for cookies
- Google Ads Settings: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Facebook Ad Settings: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153
- Management of advertising companies’ cookies for the EU: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
- Management of advertising cookies for the USA: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
- All About Cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org
5. Review of Legal Declaration
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this statement. Please visit our website at regular intervals to check for current and new, additional information.
The last revision of this statement was made on 04/10/2021