Welcome to HB BODY SA
1. HB BODY SA Data
The services of https://www.series-6.com/ are provided by the enterprise under the distinctive title Company HB BODY SA.
Our Company data are as follows:
CORPORATE NAME : HB BODY ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΒΙΟΤΕΧΝΙΚΗ ΚΑΙ ΕΜΠΟΡΙΚΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ
DISTINCTIVE TITLE : HB BODY SA
ADDRESS : INDUSTRIAL AREA P.C.57022, SINDOS – THESSALONIKI – GREECE
TAX NO : 094258176
TAX AUTHORITY : FAE THESSALONIKI
For any further request or query you may communicate with us a +30 2310 790000
2. Subject Matter
- “Consent” – Any explicit, specific, and freely given indication by which the User, after having been fully informed, signifies her agreement to personal data relating to her being processed.
- “Electronic Cookie” – short text of software code, which is transmitted from the web server of our Company and stored at your device each time that you enter the Website, with the aim to collect browsing data within the https://www.series-6.com/. The use of electronic cookies is among others necessary for the provision of the “basket” order service.
- “Personal Data” – Any information relating to an identified or identifiable user of https://www.series-6.com/
- “Processing” – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); location data, online identity or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
- “User” – The internet user who accesses and browses through www.company.gr., to whom the processed data are related and who is can be identified directly or indirectly.
- “Website” – The world wide web site which is accessible through the domain name https://www.series-6.com/, including all its webpages.
4. Types of Data Collected
At the point (a) of your access and during your use of our website, (b) of your registration at our newsletters, (c) in the process of filling the contact form:
a. At the point of your access and during the use of https://www.series-6.com/
- IP Address.
- Browsing data.
- Information on your consumer preferences.
- Data on executed purchases.
b. At the point of your registration to receive our newsletters
c. In the process of filling the contact form
HB BODY SA does not store your credit card data. Your online payments at https://www.series-6.com/ are exclusively processed under strict conditions of confidentiality by financial institutions cooperating with company and are executed by your redirection to secure websites of these institutions.
Therefore, your financial data are collected and processed exclusively by these financial institutions under strict conditions of security and confidentiality.
5. Processing Purposes
Our Company collects and processes your data mentioned above for the following reasons:
Smooth operation of our online services.
Ease of use and user – friendly customer experience of our website.
Improvement of user experience during the provision of our services.
Execution of our contractual obligations towards our customers.
Improvement of our services, to respond as much as possible to the needs of our customers.
Monitoring of user consumption habits through the processing of anonymized statistical data.
Provision of our newsletter service.
After completing the registration process of your personal account or the registration process for our newsletter service or the ordering of products / services you consent to receiving commercial communications, advertising and / or content of a commercial nature or purpose in respect of services of our company or any third parties.
Our Business collects and processes your personal data solely for the purposes mentioned above and only to the extent that is strictly necessary to effectively serve them. Data collected are relevant, appropriate, and no more than what is required in view of the above purposes, whereas we strive to keep them accurate and up to date.
Furthermore, your data are retained only for the period required to achieve the purposes, for which they are collected and processed, and are afterwards deleted.
6. Legal Data Bases of Collection and Processing.
The legal bases for the collection and processing of personal data of the users of the Website are the following:
a) Your consent
- for your registration and account creation
- to receive communication from our company for customer service purposes (eg when you ask our Company to contact you or manage your issue)
- for the purpose of promoting / advertising our products and services and sending informative / promotional electronic mail (newsletter). In any such e-mail, our Company will clearly and unequivocally notify you of our identity and will enable you to object and request, in an easy and free manner, the termination of the communication.b) or having collected data necessary for the execution of your orders.
In specific, by accessing our website and voluntarily granting us your personal data during your subscription at our newsletter service, the registration of your account and/or the submission of your order(s) as well as by communicating with us, after having been fully informed, you provide to us your explicit, specific and freely given consent for the collection and processing of such data.
b) Our legal interest
- to ensure the proper and uninterrupted operation of the Website
- ensure the security of your Account and your identification where required, which is in your best interest to prevent fraud or breach of security,
- for management and optimization of our technical systems
When the legal basis is the legal interest, you have the right to object to the above processing on a case-by-case basis. It is pointed out, however, that our Company has the right to invoke compelling and legal reasons to continue this processing (eg tax liabilities, disputes, etc.).
c) The execution of the contractual relationship undertaken by our Company to fulfill towards you.
d) Compliance with the legal obligation of our Company to comply with its legal obligations imposed by the applicable legal and regulatory framework, as well as the decisions of any authorities (public, prosecutor, independent, etc.) or courts (regular or dietary).
8. Personal data of children
We do not knowingly collect information about persons under 18 years of age. Our Business Website is neither intended nor intended to be intended for minors. If it is found that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 18 without the assistance of the respective legal requirements, we will delete this data as soon as possible.
9. Confidentiality of Communications
The process of processing personal data by the Company is carried out in a way that ensures its confidentiality. In particular, it is carried out exclusively by personnel of the Company authorized for this purpose, while all appropriate organizational and technical measures are taken for data security and protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access, and any other form of unfair treatment. In any case, their security in the environment of the platform is subject to reasons that go beyond its sphere of influence, as well as reasons due to technical or other weakness of the network that is not controlled by our Company or reasons of force majeure or lucky events. You must not disclose your Account details/password and, safeguard unauthorized access to it by third parties.
10. Recipients of Personal Data
Our Company does not in any way provide the personal data of its users – customers or link its file for financial or other consideration with any third-party private companies, natural or legal persons, public authorities or services or other organizations.
To provide you with quality services we can use third parties such as: the company that technically supports and hosts the Website https://www.series-6.com/ and the company that manages the promotion of HB BODY SA on social media.
Our Company generally maintains your personal data within the European Economic Area (EEA). If data is to be transmitted to third countries outside the European Economic Area for which there is no adequate decision of the European Commission or to International Organizations, all appropriate guarantees under current data protection legislation will be taken. transfers to third countries and the relevant information will be posted on the Company’s website.
11. Notification to the Data Protection Authority
Our Company takes all the necessary actions both during the collection phase and in each subsequent phase of processing your personal data, so that you have full opportunity to exercise your legal rights, as described below.
- Right to information: You have the right to request information about the categories of your personal data that we hold and process, their origin, the purposes of their processing, the categories of their recipients, the time of their holding and your relevant rights.
- Right of access: You have the right to access the data we have collected about you.
- Right of correction: You have the right to request the correction and/or completion of your personal data, so that it is complete and accurate, providing any necessary documents from which the need for correction or completion arises.
- Right to restrict processing: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your data.
- Right of objection: You have the right to object to any further processing of your personal data that we hold.
- Right to delete or otherwise “right to be forgotten”: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data from the files we hold, such as when the data is no longer needed, you have revoked your consent, the data has been submitted in illegal processing and so on.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your data to any other processor.
- Withdraw your consent at any time (opt-out): Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the pre-revocation-based processing and re-issuance of revoked consent is permissible.
- Right of Appeal to the Authority: You have the right to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority if you believe that your rights are being infringed in any way. For the competence of the Authority and the manner of submitting a complaint, you can visit its website (www.dpa.gr – My rights – Submit a complaint) where there is detailed information. It would be preferable, however, for our relationship as well as for our improvement, to be given the opportunity to hear your concerns directly and to manage them, so before any action of the Data Protection Authority, please contact us.
Please note the following in relation to your above rights:
- Your rights under d, e and f may not be satisfied, in part or in full, if they relate to data necessary for the preparation and/or continuation of the contract, regardless of the source of their collection.
- Our Company has in any case the right to refuse your request for restriction of the processing or deletion of your personal data if the processing or keeping of the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or support of its legal rights or the fulfillment of its obligations.
- The exercise of the right to portability (above under g) does not imply the deletion of your data from the files of our Company, which is under the terms of the immediately preceding paragraph.
- The exercise of the above rights is valid for the future and does not involve data processing already performed.
12. User Rights
To exercise your rights you can submit a request to us in writing by sending a physical letter to the above address or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Company will make every effort to respond to your request within one month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended by a further two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. We will inform you about this extension within one month of receiving the request, as well as the reasons for the delay.
13. International Jurisdiction and Applicable law
For the resolution of any dispute that arises between our Company and the users of the website regarding the present policy of protection of personal data and its object, the courts of Thessaloniki are competent and the applicable Greek law.